Courses at the Confucius Institute of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTh) are organized in academic semesters.
Each semester consists of 15 weeks of classes, with 3 teaching hours per week (once a week).
Τα επίπεδα γλωσσομάθειας που προσφέρονται στο ΙΚ του ΑΠΘ είναι:
- Elementary A
- Elementary B
- Elementary C
- Elementary D
- Intermediate A
- Intermediate Β
- Intermediate D
Start - End of Classes
- Winter semester classes start in mid-September and end in late January. Spring semester classes start in mid-February and run until the end of June.
- Exact dates are announced every year.
- The call for expressions of interest is announced for the winter semester in June-July and for the spring semester in December-January.
Examinations at the Confucius Institute of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
At the end of each course, there are exams on the material that has been taught. These exams are organized by the Confucius Institute and are not related to the official Chinese language proficiency certification exams (HSK).
- The language of instruction for the courses is English.
- Certificate of Attendance - At the end of each semester, a certificate of attendance and successful participation in the examinations of the Confucius Institute at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTh) is provided.